“She could’ve been a poet or she could’ve been a fool”
Some facts about me:
- I’m 20, I study English at university and, as you can see from my blog, I obsess over a lot of my degree.
- My favourite writers are Vladimir Nabokov and Christopher Marlowe. I get excited over manuscripts, the crazy lives of writers and references to Marlowe anywhere. Other things I love include: ‘Prufrock’, Shakespeare, giggling at Rochester, those crazy 2nd gen Romantics, Fitzgerald’s style.
- I like a bunch of films and TV shows, which appear quite a lot on here at various points. My favourite TV show is Mad Men and if you like it, you must tell me.
- I have a love of literature about the devil/Hell (and I once said my ideal job would be Lucifer’s PA). If I like writing for a certain thing, I’ll probably have planned a soul-selling AU for it.
- If you remember stuff I like, you’re awesome. If you point out things you think I’d like, doubly so. In fact, if you’re reading this, you’re pretty awesome too.
- Catalogue of literature ships: Prince Hal/Poins, Faustus/Mephistopheles, Lucifer/Mephistopheles, Lancelot/Gawain, Achilles/Patroclus, Aziraphale/Crowley, Edward II/Gaveston